Linda Morgan’s visit to Katete
Linda Morgan (our Chair of Trustees) is getting ready to visit the community of Katete, along with Faith Aguha. Her priorities are to:
- Meet each sponsored child.
- Discuss the refurbishing, establishment and management of Katete’s new school.
- Assess agricultural progress.
- Visit the Kanaama project.
- Meet with the diocese (archdeacon and health adviser).
- Meet Katete’s new lay reader.
- Visit the hospitals.
We’ll keep you updated! Please click here to stay in touch.
Helping children achieve a better life
- Esther has achieved her certificate in nursery teaching. She has also just been shortlisted for a diploma in nursery teaching starting in May 2018. Against all the odds, Esther’s future is looking brighter.
- Asaph, who graduated in 2014 with 2:1 degree in Information Science and Librarianship, now helps us at Faith in Action Community Development.
- Eric’s mother died in childbirth and he has an alcoholic father with learning difficulties. Eric initially found it difficult to settle into a primary school routine, but with encouragement, Eric’s grades have improved and he’s moved up the class.